- Rick Wilson, Berrett-Koehler
TITLE SUPPORT SERVICES
Title Support Services is a mix of innovative solutions designed to help publishers cope with increasing uncertainty in the book market. Edwards Brothers Malloy Title Support Services allows publishers to:
- Quickly and easily respond to spikes in demand
- Cost effectively restock inventory across a broad range of quantities
- Save time and money with automated transactions
- Eliminate unnecessary shipping & handling
- • Expedited Schedules*
- Reprints: As few as 3 days (paperback) and 5 days (hardcover) whenever needed without pre-scheduling.
- New Titles: As few as 3 days (paperback) and 5 days (hardcover); once files have been cleared as print-ready by both the publisher and Edwards Brothers Malloy Preflight department, and with prior approval from a CSR.
Cost effective printing from one to 100,000 copies
- • Web offset printing
- Efficient down to 500 copies
- • Digital Short Run (DSR) printing
- Beginning at 24 copies--paperback, or 100 copies--hardcover
- • POD
- No upload fees to move back and forth between offset and DSR. Printing books on demand has never been easier!
Fast and Easy Ordering Through myEBMalloy
- Online quoting tool provides contract quotes instantly, 24/7
- Quotes stored for easy review and revision
- One-button ordering from online estimates
- Real-time job tracking and tracing of shipments
- File Preview and Smart Review available through our Kodak InSite portal
- eBook conversion and delivery to retailers
Ship Direct From Our Facilities
- Drop-ship direct to any destination from the binding line
- Onsite storage & fulfilment to serve all of your sales or just web orders
Here’s an example of how Title Support Services can work for you!Need just a portion of your print run in a hurry?
Recently, a customer of ours needed 500 copies of one of their titles produced in 3 days in order to have books at an important sales event. They had just placed an order with us for 3,000 copies, and so they were considering having us print 500 copies via our Digital Short Run (DSR) service, and then following up with a second printing of 2,500 copies using a standard offset schedule. When we looked at the cost to do that, we found we could save them $700 by giving them an Expedited Schedule on the full 3,000. Had they only needed 25 copies for their sales event our DSR service would have been the less expensive option. So, no matter what your need is, Edwards Brothers Malloy has you covered. Just talk to your sales or customer service representative, and they’ll find the most cost-effective way to help you.