- Steve Piersanti, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
Today we provide warehouse and fulfillment services to hundreds of publishers. We process over 33,000 fulfillment orders containing more than 1.1 million books a year. All but .002% of our orders ship within 24 hours.
Ship Direct From Edwards Brothers Malloy to Your Customers
Put our Fulfillment Solutions to work for you and gain time, money, and peace of mind. The combination of our unparalleled customer service and state-of-the-art fulfillment software provides a seamless connection from our bindery to your customer.
Savings That Add Up
Avoid the cost and uncertainty of shipping your books from a printer to a warehouse that may have never worked together before. By using Edwards Brothers Malloy fulfillment solutions, you incur no additional fees for your books to be received into our warehouse and the first 30 days of storage are free.
Lights Out Order Processing
Route your orders, either as an XML data transfer or directly from your on-line shopping cart to Edwards Brothers Malloy Fulfillment Solutions. We will pick, pack, and ship those orders within the next 48 hours.
Use some or all of the many E-alerts and on-line reports we have to stay connected with all that is going on with your books. We can automatically email you an assortment of confirmations—receipt of order, shipping notice, and returns; and you can go to a secure location on our web page to track shipments, monitor sales, and check inventory levels. For detailed information on Edwards Brothers Malloy Fulfillment Solutions, contact your sales or customer service representative.
The Following Features are Available with Edwards Brothers Malloy Fulfillment Solutions.
- Online ordering, inquiry and tracking.
- View online order history.
- Generate online reports.
- XML data transfer.
- View order information.
- Host retail shopping cart.
- Inventory alerts.
- Item categories.
- Online service manual.
- Email capabilities such as order and shipping confirmations.
- Online graphs and charts to help you visualize your activity.
- Online access to inventory levels.
- Power Point Presentations.
- Trade market orders.
- Individual orders.
- Track books by divisions or departments.
- Orders for events such as seminars, workshops, author signings or marketing fulfillment.